In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Advertera LLC commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Advertera LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Advertera LLC has a policy of responding to individuals within thirty (30) days of an inquiry or complaint.
or via mail to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
4414 South Pacific Hwy
Phoenix, OR 97535
Privacy Shield Framework provides the right to invoke binding arbitration to resolve complaints not resolved by other means.
JAMS https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield, is an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit JAMS https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information or to file a complaint. The services of JAMS https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield are provided at no cost to you.
Disclosures & Accountability for Onward Transfers
Consistent with the Principles, Advertera LLC may transfer personal information to third parties, including transfers from one country to another. We will only disclose an individual’s public personal information to third parties under one or more of the following conditions:
- The disclosure is to a third-party of which provides services to Advertera LLC. The third-party providers are Advertising and marketing companies whom provide telemarketing, digital marketing, and advertising services. Advertera LLC provides telemarketing, digital marketing, and advertising services that produce leads for B2B clients.
Legal documents (Non-Disclosure Agreements & Terms of Business) have been established with these third-party vendors to ensure their standards comply with the Privacy Shield Framework. This is to maintain the upmost level of security when handling personal information. However, Advertera LLC remains accountable and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles.
If a contracted third-party engages in processing personal information on its own behalf outside of the contractual agreement between Advertera LLC and the 3rd party, does so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, the principles of Advertera LLC, are held responsible for the damages and will be prosecuted by the fullest extent of the law.
- Where required to the extent necessary to meet a legal obligation to which Advertera LLC is subject, including a lawful request by public authorities and national security or law enforcement obligations and applicable law, rule, order, or regulation. Advertera LLC is required to disclose such information by law or court, governmental or other authorized order.
- With the individual’s permission to make the disclosure.
- What personal data is processed: Name, Email, Phone Number, Job Titles, Company Names, and Social Profiles.
- Why personal data is processed: Personal data is processed for marketing and advertising purposes for selling products/services for the end client.
- We process this data to meet the marketing/advertising goals of the end-client for the following time durations: monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- How personal data is processed: Personal data is processed by telemarketing, email marketing, digital marketing and advertising.
- Advertera LLC collects and processes personal data for the end-client and which the data is forwarded to the end-client. Advertera LLC does not retain this data after the contract has been fulfilled.
Individuals whose personal information is covered by this Privacy Shield Policy have the right to access the personal information that Advertera LLC maintains about them as specified in the Principles. Individuals may contact us to correct, amend, limit usage of, or delete such personal information if it is inaccurate or is believed to have been processed in violation of the Principles (except when the burden or expense of providing access, correction, amendment, or deletion would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated). Requests for access, correction, limitation, amendment or deletion should be sent to: email@example.com
Data and Purpose Limitation
Advertera LLC collects and processes personal information only to the extent that it is compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the data subject. Advertera LLC does not retain personal information and is only used according to the legal, regulatory, or business purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized. Advertera LLC takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use. In certain circumstances, individuals can request to limit our usage of personal data. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Shield Policy and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact us at: email@example.com or by regular mail addressed to:
4414 South Pacific Hwy
Phoenix, OR 97535
The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over Advertera’s compliance with the Privacy Shield.